Cookies all ready to be shipped 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugars in large mixing bowl; add in egg and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, whisk or sift flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips; making sure not to over mix.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, and spoon dough into uniform balls. Press thumb into dough.
- In mixing bowl, combine oreo cookies and cream cheese until well combined. Roll into small balls and place in center of cookie dough, forming cookie dough overtop.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to rest 2 minutes, and finish cooking on wire rack.