Chicken “No Noodle” Soup is filling but won’t weigh you down. It’s deliciously flavorful and chockfull of chicken and made with spaghetti squash instead of egg noodles. This low carb Chicken No Noodle Soup makes a yummy lunch and works great for meal prep.
Sorry I didn’t get here to post this one yesterday!! I’ve had a time with my computer this week– I left my charger at my parents house this past weekend. Ugh.
Big problem when your business is primarily computer based. Thankfully my sweet neighbor let me borrow her charger for the evening.
I’m back for spaghetti squash week and today I’m here with a warm bowl of Chicken No Noodle Soup for you sans noodles. Spaghetti squash is a delicious stand in for the noodles!!! In case you missed Monday’s post– check out these rock your socks off Vegetarian Lasagna Spaghetti Squash Boats.
You’re going to love this soup. It’s like super duper flavorful and very light yet filling because of all the protein from the chicken! And all the low carb people say amen.
I’m keeping it short today… computer battery is at 2%! AH! Mom is coming over on Thursday….looks like I’m going to need to find another interum solution for the rest of the day and tomorrow.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 32 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 sprigs time
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large soup pot, heat olive oil and saute onion, carrots and celery until softened.
- Add chicken breast, chicken broth, thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper and bring to a boil until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred. Add back to pot.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and serve.