This high protein and low sugar protein shake is a coffee lover’s dream. Toss all ingredients into the blender, top with cacao nibs and sip all the frothy goodness with a straw. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up.
On a rainy day, there’s nothing I like more than sitting by the window and writing with a delicious treat nearby to sip or snack on.
But as the rain falls, sometimes my energy falls, too! So a quick caffeine boost definitely helps. But I don’t always want a latte or even just brewed coffee. So, I came up with this protein shake that comes with a kick of cold coffee and some cacao nibs for a pretty finish.
Here’s a video showing how easy it is to make!
Let’s call this babe, Coffee Lovers Protein Shake.
Do you need a little pick me up? Go on you coffee lover, grab your favorite glass and the blender and get your coffee on.
For the love of coffeeeeeee…. I hope you love this gem of a recipe as much as I do.
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 scoop no sugar added vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup cold or room temperature brewed coffee
- 1½ cups cubed ice
- sprinkle of cacao nibs, for topping if desired
- 1-3 drops stevia extract, if desired
- Add all ingredients except ice to a high powered blender. and blend until mixed together.
- Slowly add ice to blender and process until creamy.
- Top with cacao nibs, if desired.
- Note: If you desire a bit of a sweeter shake, stir in 1-3 drops stevia extract.
WANT MORE COfffffEEE?