These Pumpkin Blender Waffles with Pumpkin Cream boast of fall flavors and are made in the BLENDER!! They are decadent, fluffy, and pumpkiny. Don’t make them without the Pumpkin Spice Cream… it’s melt in your mouth yum yum.
This body is aching from Death by Pullups yesterday at CrossFit. We did a 15 minute pull up set. The first 4 minutes we did pull-ups every 30 seconds in sequence 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7…and after that we did increasing pull ups ever minute on the minute for the remaining 11 minutes.
Ouch… When you just couldn’t do another pull up, crunches were the drill. So not only is my upper back/arms aching, my tummy is a bit stiff too.
Soooo pumpkin blender waffles to the rescue!
Do you ever feel just completely wiped out and despite your best of intentions to get up and workout..and your body is demanding rest? That happened this morning to me.
We were up and down last night with Pearl (our cat) because she is a rowdy brat sometimes, trying to instill discipline at 3am is not fun! That combined with the body aches and a long work day, I was not getting up.
Hopefully I can find a way to fit in a run this afternoon/evening. :)
Oh, and I almost forgot… I hope you make this recipe for Pumpkin Blender Waffles for breakfast this weekend! I was inspired by Allison’s blender pancakes, and when making waffles this weekend, I was like ehhh, I’ll thow all these ingredients into the Vitamix and see what happens!
Amazing, it blends perfectly and my favorite part is they pour soooo well and less mess to clean up! Thanks for the tip Allison!
If you make these Pumpkin Blender Waffles or any other recipe on my site please take a picture and share with me on social using #loveandzest. Thanks for the love!
- FOR WAFFLES
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup plain unsweetened kefir or buttermilk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- FOR WHIPPED CREAM
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 drops stevia liquid extract
- Pre heat non stick waffle iron.
- Place all waffle ingredients in a blender and blend until all ingredients are covered.
- Once waffle iron is preheated, pour mixture onto iron and cook until waffle maker indicates they are done!
- In a mixing bowl, place all whipped cream ingredients and whisk on high power until stiff peaks are formed, will take a few minutes.
- Top each waffle with a dollop of whipped cream and serve with a sprinkle of almonds and pure maple syrup if desired.
Want more pumpkin??
Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Tart Cherries