Hi!!! I come brining peanut buttery gifts of Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats that is. If you are a peanut butter lover this recipe is for you. From peanut butter powder, the drizzly creamy stuff and chopped peanuts this breakfast is a nutty-over-PB-fanatic’s dream.
If you’re trying to simplify your life, overnight oats is the way to go.
When I need breakfast in a hurry without the mess of dishes and kitchen clean up and time spent preparing a breakfast meal… [and let’s be honest, that’s nearly every weekday morning], I turn to overnight oats.
All you have to do is add oats, chia and coconut milk to a mason jar (or bowl) with peanut butter (DUH)…cap it and give it a shake (or stir if you’re using a bowl), and refrigerate. They are usually ready in about 4 hours, but more conveniently if chilled overnight for a grab and go breakfast solution.
And Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are on point.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats…. a no sugar added and dairy free meal prep that makes a tasty and satisfying and peanut buttery breakfast!!
Do you like making overnight oats for breakfast? What’s your favorite flavor combo? Hit reply to this email or leave a comment below– I love hearing from you :)
- ¼ cup no sugar added powdered peanut butter
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure vanilla extract
- ½ small banana, sliced for topping
- 1 tablespoons peanuts, chopped for topping
- 1 tablespoon no sugar added natural peanut butter, for topping
- In a medium bowl, stir together powdered peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Divide evenly into mason jars or storage containers and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving to each with banana slices, chopped peanuts and a drizzle of peanut butter.