As I was eating dinner last night, I realized I’ve eaten a Mexican-style salad my last three meals aside from the pancakes I had for breakfast. Mexican food is just so good and comforting. And it’s really simple after a long day, especially on a weeknight.
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup chopped mango
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 10 blue corn chips, crushed
- ½ small California avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- In serving bowl, layer romaine lettuce and top with quinoa, beans, mango, tomato, chips, avocado, and salsa.