Almond Joy Overnight Oats recipe made with coconut water…. say what??!! Yep, healthy vegan overnight oats recipe for breakfast.
- ½ cup raw old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 medjool date, pitted and diced
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- ½ cup ZICO Natural Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sliced raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a mason jar, add oats, chia seeds, date, almond extract, coconut cream, and coconut water. Tighten the lid on the mason jar and give it a shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top with chocolate chips, almonds, and coconut flakes.
Note: Vegan overnight oats can be enjoyed chilled right out of the fridge or if you prefer a warm bowl of oats, heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Overnight Soak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 recipe
- Calories: 361
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: vegan overnight oats, overnight oatmeal, how to make overnight oats, almond joy overnight oatmeal recipe