These Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins with Oatmeal Streusel Topping are so moist. Made with cottage cheese and fresh blueberries making them a better for you muffin option.
- 3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Streusel Topping
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, diced
- 1/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Add muffin liners to 12 count muffin sheet.
- Blend cottage cheese and sugar in a blender.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, and baking soda and blend until smooth.
- Add flour to cottage cheese mixture and mix just until incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries.
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for streusel topping to form a crumbly mixture.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups and top with streusel topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of the muffin is clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Category: Baking
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin (1/12 recipe)
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 248mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake muffins