This sweet and savory pizza is loaded with the goodness of the fall season. Brussels sprouts and butternut squash make this naan pizza hearty and healthy!
- 1 small butternut squash, extra small diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 pieces whole wheat naan bread
- 2 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons fig preserves
- 1/2 cup shredded brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup sliced turkey sausage
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded havarti cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butternut squash on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and cumin; roast for 30 minutes.
- Set aside; reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan on baking sheet; spread mascarpone cheese and fig preserves on bread.
- Top naan with butternut squash, brussels sprouts, sausage, onion and cheese.
- Bake naan for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and cut each into 6 even pieces.