Have you tried Chocolate Zoats aka Zucchini Oatmeal yet? It’s like zucchini bread in a bowl and a yummy way to eat up your veggies for breakfast!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- drizzle of honey
- chocolate shavings, optional
- Over medium high heat, bring oats, water, and zucchini to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to simmer; continue to cook stirring occasionally until water is absorbed and oats are thickened.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls and top each with banana, coconut flakes, almond butter, honey, and chocolate shavings if desired.