This Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast recipe and video post is sponsored by the Southern Peanut Growers.
You guys! I’m so excited to share this one with you today, like I’ve been waiting for this day to happen to unveil it to you. First off… if you like food videos you are in for a treat with this Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast video!!! Oh and we have lots of food videos coming out this week, so make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel!
Many of you know that I started my food blog back in the day, like nearly 6 years ago!! AHH, and through this process of taking it full time this year and becoming a mom and all that stuff, I’ve learned that just like “it takes a village to raise a child”… it takes a TEAM to make this whole blog happen.
I’m thankful to have a talented support team here on this blog to bring you awesome content (i.e.- VIDEO) and allow me to do what I love… CREATE and PHOTOGRAPH (mostly) healthy recipes! We have a few indulgent recipes coming out this week, and if you’re following me on Instagram and watch my stories, you may have seen some sneak peaks of the goodness.
We are beginning to get into the holiday season with HOLIDAY recipes!! Yippee! And this Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast is no exception. To me, there’s nothing better than waking up on a weekend or holiday morning and eating a super satisfying breakfast like Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast!!! OMGEEEE. We love this stuff over here…extra creamy peanut butter and bananas please!
Since November is Peanut Butter Lover’s month, I teamed up with the Southern Peanut Growers to get to the bottom of this question: Creamy or Crunchy? You decide! So today we’re brining you this Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French toast and it’s dabomb dot com. Like I’m so pumped about this flavor combo. Bring on the creamy PB and bananas please!
To cast your vote… take a photo and tag #TeamPBCreamy or #TeamPBCrunchy on social or COMMENT BELOW with you choice.
This Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French toast is dabomb dot com. Like I’m so pumped about this flavor combo. Bring on the creamy PB and bananas please!
- 4 thick slices challah bread
- 4 tablespoons Creamy Natural Peanut Butter + additional for topping
- 1 large banana, sliced + additional for topping
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100% pure maple syrup, for topping
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- ½ tablespoon butter to coat skillet
- Slice challah bread halfway through. Stuff each slice of bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter and several banana slices.
- In large square baking dish, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip stuffed bread into egg mixture and allow to soak for at 5-10 minutes.
- Butter nonstick skillet and heat over medium, cooking until golden brown on both sides.
- Slice french toast on diagonal (if desired) and serve with extra slices of bananas, powdered sugar, maple syrup and a drizzle of peanut butter.
MORE PB Goodness!
Hi I’m Kristina LaRue, RD (registered dietitian nutritionist), Peloton addict and mama to two active and hungry boys. On Love & Zest, you’ll find healthy-ish recipes that fuel the whole family. I’m all about veggie-filled breakfast, meal prep recipes, healthier sweets, and easy weeknight dinners made in the Instant Pot or sheet pan.
Did you make one of my recipes?? Leave a review in the comments and tag @loveandzest #loveandzest on Instagram!
If you’re a modern mama– I’d love for you to join my Facebook group A Modern Motherhood Collective!