If you love chopped meal salads this Grilled Greens Chicken Caesar Chopped Salad is for you! A healthy caesar salad made with grilled romaine, grilled chicken breast, sweet tomatoes, homemade croutons, and zesty Greek yogurt caesar dressing.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast, diced
- 3 campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese for garnish
- 1 cups cubed sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make croutons, preheat grill pan and arrange bread evenly, drizzle with olive oil, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Toss until crips about 5 minutes.
- To make dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- To grill greens, slice romaine lettuce in half, lengthwise.
- Place cut side down onto preheated grill pan for 4-5 minutes, until browned and crisp. Flip to grill on both sides.
- Allow greens to cool slightly and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped romaine, quartered tomatoes, grilled chicken and toss dressing to coat.
- To serve, place romaine, chicken and tomatoes on plate, and garnish with croutons and parmesan cheese.