Gluten Free Monster Cookies– a healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe with m and ms… your favorite monster trail mix in cookie form.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, peanut butter and sugar and using an electric mixer cream together until smooth.
- Add eggs and whip until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; mix in until incorporated.
- Mix in oats, almond flour, and coconut flakes until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and m&ms; chill dough for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on pan and transfer to drying rack.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie (1/13 recipe)
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 109
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
Keywords: m and m cookies, oatmeal cookies, peanut butter cookies, gluten free, almond flour, trail mix