These fresh parfaits are bursting with the season’s finest: peaches. Make these Peach Parfaits in advance for a quick weekday breakfast or snack.
- 2 peaches, pitted
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low sugar granola
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the date and one peach together until finely chopped.
- Fold peach mixture into Greek yogurt to combine and stir in vanilla extract.
- Slice remaining peach into chunks.
- In small ramekin or mason jar, layer granola, sliced peaches, yogurt; repeat.
- If meal prepping, store with lid in refrigerator until ready to eat.