I’m loving all the fall flavors in these Vegetarian Harvest Grain Bowls. Quinoa, arugula, tomatoes, apples, roasted sweet potatoes, dried tart cherries and pumpkin seeds tossed together with an apple cider vinaigrette.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 6 cups arugula and spinach mix
- 10 ounces Village Farms Cabernet Estate Reserve Tomatoes
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced and roasted
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries or raisins
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Yield: ¾ cup dressing
- ¼ cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In small bowl, whisk together apple butter, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and freshly ground pepper.
- Assemble bowls by layering quinoa with greens, tomatoes, apple slices, sweet potato, dried fruit and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with dressing.