Abundance Bowls with Almond Butter-Lemon Dressing. Roasted veggies topped with the creamiest lemony almond butter dressing! This vegan abundance bowl will make you feel ahhhhhmazing from the inside out!
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small purple cabbage, sliced
- For Dressing
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole golden flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange butternut squash on one baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and dash of cinnamon, salt and pepper. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Arrange broccoli, mushrooms, and chickpeas on another baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- While veggies are roasting, prepare dressing. In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients, adding additional water as needed to get dressing to desired consistency.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 382 calories
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0mg