These Almond Butter Banana Oat Muffins are moist, satisfying, and have an delicious almond butter banana flavor. There is just enough chocolate in every bite to satisfy a sweet tooth. Flourless and gluten free.
- 2 eggs
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup certified gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, and line 12 count muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, bananas, coconut oil, honey, almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, flaxseed, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted into muffin is clean.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 31mg