Almond Butter Blondies that are actually healthy-ish! I mean we still have some butter and sugar because blondies. Gluten free and keto-friendly. This the BEST chocolate chip cookie bar recipe!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup almond butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 8×8 in square pan with cooking spray; line with parchment paper if desired for easier removal from pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and almond butter.
- Stir in sugar until fully mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until mixture is shiny.
- Add baking powder, salt and almond flour and stir just until combined. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and spread, top with remaining chocolate chips; bake 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Bakery
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
Keywords: almond butter blondies, best blondie recipe, blondie