Apple Crunch Slaw with Apple Butter Dressing is legit fall food. We love the crunch in this salad from all the veg, apples, and sunflower seeds. A blend of apple cider vinegar and almond butter spiked with a dash maple for sweetness is just the creamy tangy dressing needed to jazz up a fall salad. You’ll be downing a whole lotta veg because this flavor combo is addicting.
- 2 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded kale, stems removed
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large gala apple, julienned
- ⅓ cup dried raisins, cranberries, blueberries
- ⅓ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- In large bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar until blended together to form dressing.
- Add kale to bowl and massage dressing into the leaves with hands or mixing spoons; gently toss in cabbage and apples.
- Fold in cranberries and sunflower seeds and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.