Refreshing Apple & Kale Power Salad topped with tart cherries, almonds, blue cheese, and perfectly dressed with apple maple vinaigrette!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups packed chopped kale, large stems removed
- 1 honeycrisp apple, diced
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Add kale to bowl, and massage kale with dressing to coat the leaves and begin to soften.
- Toss in apples, blue cheese, almonds, and tart cherries.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 416mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 16mg