I’m all about this Asian Rice Noodle Bowl. 1. because the favor is da bomb dot com and totally unique for us and 2. it’s ready in like 5 minutes flat thanks to some great Trader Joe’s finds.
- 1 block or 3–4 ounces baked tofu, diced “Trader Joe’s Organic Baked Tofu, Savory Flavor”
- 1/4 cup spirilized carrots (or shredded carrots)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage and kale blend “Trader Joe’s Cruciferous Crunch”
- 1/2 cup cooked Trader Joe’s fresh rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1–2 teaspoons Trader Ming’s Gyoza Dipping Sauce (or soy sauce)
- Cook rice noodles according to package, and take care to not overcook. They only take a couple minutes. Rinse noodles immediately in cold water, and separate by hand.
- Heat tofu and edamame on a skillet or microwave, if desired (It tastes good room temp/cold too!)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and top with sesame seeds and sauce. Serve with chop sticks!