This bacon, egg and gouda breakfast sandwich is inspired by something you would find at a popular coffee shop and features fluffy eggs, oooey gooey cheese and salty bacon.
- 1 small ciabatta roll, sliced
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 slice center cut bacon, cooked
- On a non stick skillet, heat 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil over medium low heat.
- Place egg in pan and scramble on low heat to keep egg moist. (Must do low heat to get the right texture)
- Place bottom of ciabatta roll on microwave safe plate.
- Layer bacon, egg, and gouda on ciabatta and top with other half of roll.
- Microwave sandwich on high for 20 seconds until cheese is slightly melted.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 794mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 218mg
Keywords: bacon, egg, and gouda breakfast sandwich