These Banana Crunch Pops are just what you need on a hot summer day, kids and adults rejoice! Only 5 ingredients and very simple to make! Place banana on stick, dunk in Greek yogurt and roll in pistachios and shredded coconut and freeze.
- 2 bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Wonderful® pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup lowfat Greek vanilla yogurt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix pistachios and coconut in shallow bowl.
- Insert popsicle stick into each half of banana, roll in Greek yogurt then in pistachio/coconut mixture.
- Place coated bananas on baking sheet. Freeze for two hours or until firm.