- 1 pita flatbread
- 1 teaspoon 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice center-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced bell pepper
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil and cook bacon for 7 minutes. Blot grease and allow to cool, then slice.
- Scramble eggs but don’t cook all the way through. They need to be moist because they’ll finish cooking in the oven.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and spread with cream cheese. Top evenly with eggs, bacon, onion, pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for 8 minutes until flatbread is crispy and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chives and slice into for triangles while hot.