This Butternut Squash, Beet, & Quinoa Salad uses store-bought, prepped ingredients to put together a delicious, healthy and warm salad in no time!
- 1 cup butternut squash
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 cups packed chopped kale
- 2 beets, peeled, cooked, and diced
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line pan with parchment paper and place butternut squash on pan. Season with salt, pepper, and a spray of olive oil.
- Roast butternut squash in oven for 40 minutes.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook kale with a few tablespoons of water until it wilts a little.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil and apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl with dressing to coat. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 5