Cilantro Lime Brown Rice, Chipotle-style. OMG…This rice is the best!! I’ve made it 3 times in a week already!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup brown jasmine rice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- salt to taste, if desired
- Add water to a medium sized pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and lime juice and reduce heat to medium/medium low to a “roaring simmer”.
- Cover with lid, and continue to check rice periodically to stir. I know the package usually says not to take the lid off and check the rice, but when I do that and it sticks every time!
- Once all the water is absorbed (about 30 mins), add cilantro leaves and fluff with a fork. Salt to taste if desired.