- 1 cup brewed iced coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups roasted lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Soak cashews in iced coffee and almond milk overnight.
- Pour soaked cashews with coffee and almond milk into high powered blender.
- Add vanilla extract and maple syrup and blend until mixture is smooth and very creamy.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn until soft frozen.
- Pour ice cream into freezer safe container and freeze until firm.
- Before scooping allow ice cream to thaw on counter for about 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 14g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg