This Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French toast is dabomb dot com. Like I’m so pumped about this flavor combo. Bring on the creamy PB and bananas please!
- 4 thick slices challah bread
- 4 tablespoons Creamy Natural Peanut Butter + additional for topping
- 1 large banana, sliced + additional for topping
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100% pure maple syrup, for topping
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- ½ tablespoon butter to coat skillet
- Slice challah bread halfway through. Stuff each slice of bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter and several banana slices.
- In large square baking dish, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip stuffed bread into egg mixture and allow to soak for at 5-10 minutes.
- Butter nonstick skillet and heat over medium, cooking until golden brown on both sides.
- Slice french toast on diagonal (if desired) and serve with extra slices of bananas, powdered sugar, maple syrup and a drizzle of peanut butter.