- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup Salted Potato Chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup shredded parmigiano reggiano cheese, divided
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon, divided
- freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cauliflower pieces on large rimmed baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and massage paprika onto the cauliflower.
- In small bowl, mix together crushed potato chips, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup cheese, and lemon zest. Add chip mixture to cauliflower and combine with hands until incorporated.
- Before placing in oven, top cauliflower with freshly ground white pepper and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, mixing halfway to ensure even browning.
- Transfer to serving dish, and garnish with remaining parsley, cheese, and lemon juice. Dig in!