The BEST gluten free peach pancakes you’ll ever eat. Light, fluffy, and just peachy. Gotta get some. Freeze leftovers for quick breakfast when you don’t feel like cooking but want homemade pancakes.
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (recommend rice based blend)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large peach, diced + additional sliced peaches for topping
- Place flour in a large bowl; whisk baking soda, salt and brown sugar into flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Fold in diced peaches
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto hot lightly greased griddle.
- Cook pancake until it bubbles on one side, and flip.
- Cook until golden brown on other side. Serve pancakes topped with sliced peaches and maple syrup!
- To freeze leftover pancakes, stack pancakes separated with parchment paper and place in freezer safe bag.