Fire up the grill for this BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza with Tart Cherries—it’s perfect for a summer gathering and comes together in just minutes!
- 1 slice garlic Naan bread
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 2 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
- ¼ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- Heat grill over medium high heat. Spread barbeque sauce on Naan bread.
- Layer with cheese, onions, chicken, spinach, and tart cherries.
- Grill pizza for 10 minutes or until bread is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
- Calories: 307 calories
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 550mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 44mg