You guys…This Harvest Vegetable Medley is everything you want to eat this time of year. Roasted butternut squash, acorn squash, Brussels sprouts, apples and pecans. So good. Trust me!
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, hard stems removed and halved
- 1 small acorn squash, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia Fillets
- 1 small apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons raw pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and toss veggies to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables in oven for 1 hour, or until desired doneness. Vegetables will be slightly crispy and browned in color.
- While veggies are roasting, prepare the tilapia in a cast iron skillet according to package directions.
- Once veggies are out of the oven, toss with apple, raisins, and pecans. Serve immediately.