This lightened up Cobb Salad with Zesty Greek Yogurt Dressing makes a comforting dinner meal. Ready in minutes and dressing made in a mason jar!
- FOR DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- FOR SALAD
- 4 cups butter lettuce
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 12 ounces deli turkey breast, sliced
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- In mason jar, combine all ingredients for the dressing. Secure with lid and shake until combined.
- Layer salad individually in four separate bowls. Top each with equal, 1/4 serving of each ingredient.
- Serve with zesty yogurt dressing!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 438
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 920mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 27g
- Cholesterol: 63mg