These Spinach & Turkey Meatballs are a meal prepping dream. Prep ’em, freeze ’em, bake ’em. Great source of lean protein and a healthy dose of spinach!
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl mix until incorporated.
- Roll meatballs into uniform balls, about the size of a golf ball and place on baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in middle and cooked through.
- Serve meatballs over rice with veggies, lettuce greens with side of fruit, in pasta with pesto or marinara sauce, in a hoagie roll with BBQ sauce and cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 55mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 35mg