Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter…. that’s actually good for you and made with no added sugar. If you’ve ever wondered if you can make peanut butter at home, get excited because the answer is YES!! And chocolate is involved.
- 1 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In bowl of a food processor, place peanuts, cocoa powder, dates and coconut oil; process until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: homemade chocolate peanut butter