This is a delicious Pizza blanca with roasted tomatoes, garlic and fresh mozzarella topped with loads of Kale Caesar Salad.
- 16 ounces pre-made whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + additional for coating pan
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup marzano tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls (or sliced)
- 3 cups sliced kale
- 3 cups sliced romaine lettuce
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup Hellmann’s® Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; grease pizza pan or baking sheet with olive oil.
- Flour a clean surface to roll out pizza dough. Using a rolling pin, roll dough to form a large pizza pie, adding small amounts of flour as needed to rolling pin and dough to prevent sticking.
- Place pizza pie on prepared baking sheet or pizza pan; spread olive oil and minced garlic evenly on top of dough. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella on pizza.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare kale Caesar salad by placing lettuce and kale in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, add garlic, mayo, Worcestershire, lemon juice, and salt and pepper and process until creamy. Toss dressing with lettuce and kale until greens are dressed.
- When pizza has finished baking, top greens on pizza and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese. Slice pizza into 8 pieces, and serve immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Kale Caesar Salad Pizza