The traditional low country boil just got easier with these Low Country Boil Foil Packs that are ready for the grill, any day of the week! These packs are less fuss and take only minutes to put together.
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- 2 ears of sweet corn, husk removed and quartered
- 4 al fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage, cut on bias into thirds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper and Italian seasoning to taste
- Poke holes in potatoes and place on microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 3 minutes. Once cooled, slice in half.
- Using heavy duty foil, cut 4 sheets 18X12 inches.
- Divide shrimp, potatoes, corn and chicken sausage evenly and place in the center of each foil sheet; top each with ½ tablespoon drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Fold up all sides of the foil packets to seal packets closed.
- Preheat grill over high heat, and grill packets and rotating to ensure even cooking for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.