Start your morning with these Mint Chocolate Chip Blender Pancakes! These taste like Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream but in pancake form. Get your green pancake on just in time for St Patty’s Day! Whole wheat, dye and coloring free, dark chocolate, and a hidden source of veggies for breakfast.
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 1/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- In a blender, puree spinach, egg, coconut oil, almond milk and peppermint extract.
- Add in baking soda, salt and stevia and pulse to combine.
- Slowly blend in flour until incorporated.
- Grease non stick skillet with butter and heat to medium.
- Pour batter on preheated skillet and sprinkle 1 tablespoon chocolate chips into each pancake.
- Flip when pancakes begin to rise and are bubbly. Adjust heat as needed to prevent burning.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 262mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 23mg