These Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a yummy sweet and salty treat with lots of texture. Make a batch of these cookies and share them with the ones you love.
- 3/4 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugar, and peanut butter together in a stand mixer until well combined.
- Add eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Slowly add flour and oats and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in raisins and chocolate chips, taking care not to over mix.
- Use a cookie scoop (or roll about 1-2 tbsp of dough into balls) and place on cookie sheet.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for 5 minutes to let the dough set.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes and allow time to cool.