This One Pot Chicken Florentine Pasta is made with the new mom in mind! A comforting bowl of chicken, linguine, and veggies that can easily be heated! Bonus: one pot cleanup = sanity.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces linguine
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, then add to pot.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is browned on all sides. Remove from pot.
- Add tomatoes, onion, zucchini, garlic, water, and pasta to the same pot. Bring to a boil; stir and turn pasta frequently with tongs for about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pot. Continue turning the pasta for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach just before serving. Serve with Parmesan cheese.