Granola lovers get ready, this classic cereal combo has been taken up a notch with peanut butter! This PB Oats & Honey Granola features honey toasted oats, crunchy almonds and flax, and that yummy peanut butter flavor.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons whole flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, coconut oil, honey, peanut butter, sea salt and flax.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheet, keeping ingredients close together. (You may not cover the entire baking sheet).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until slightly crunchy and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Break into chunks and store in airtight container.