This fresh and cinnamony pumpkin mash is warm and creamy and made with real pumpkin (not canned!).
- Pumpkin Mash
- 2 small sweet pumpkins, quartered and seeded
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- garnishes: mini marshmallows, sweetened flaked coconut, and chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, and roast pumpkins 45-60 minutes until soft.
- Remove skin of pumpkin and place in bowl. Mash and add other ingredients.
- Place pumpkin mash in ramekins and garnish with toppings; put back in oven for 5 min or until marshmallows melted and beginning to brown.