This Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Latte is just what you need on a cozy fall morning. Your favorite things in a mug… pumpkin, oats, espresso and steamed milk! Grab a spoon. It’s Fall ya’ll!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 shots espresso
- 1/2 cup steamed milk
- maple syrup to taste
- Bring oats and water to a boil and reduce to simmer. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Continue cooking and stirring occasionally for about 5-8 minutes until oats absorb the water. (These will be a little thicker than traditional oats).
- Pour oats into 2 mugs and top with a shot of espresso and steamed milk.
- Drizzle with maple syrup to taste.
- Note: I used my Nespresso and Aeroccino for this recipe.