Winner winner chicken dinner. This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies is a big hit in our house. Simple to prep and easy to clean up!
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon course ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 cup sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a plastic bag, marinate chicken with mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to coat chicken and place in fridge to marinate for at least an hour.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange chicken on sheet pan discarding the excess marinade.
- Place veggies around chicken on sheet pan.
- Drizzle with chicken and veggies with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.