Spicy Thai Salmon Grain Bowls loaded with veggies, brown basmati rice and warm baked salmon and a drizzle of spicy Thai sauce. Because meals are better in bowl form.
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons Thrive® Culinary Algae Oil, divided
- 1 cup pre-cooked brown basmati rice
- 1 cup shredded napa cabbage
- ¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ mango, small diced
- ½ cup thinly spiralized carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- For the spicy thai sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Rub salmon with chili garlic sauce, soy sauce and drizzle with 2 teaspoons Thrive® Algae Oil. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked. Once cooked, slice salmon into cubes.
- Prepare the spicy thai sauce in a small bowl by whisking together the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, minced ginger, peanut butter, honey and rice vinegar.
- Fluff cooked brown rice with 1 teaspoon of Thrive® Algae Oil to keep moist and flavorful.
- Assemble bowls by arranging brown rice, cabbage, bell pepper, mango, carrots, cooked salmon, and top with cilantro, a drizzle of chili garlic sauce and sesame seeds for garnish if desired.