This Spiked Cranberry Chutney not only smells amazing while it’s cooking, it’s so freaking good. Fresh cranberries, cinnamon, cloves and aged rum… the perfect topping for everything holiday!
- 8 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup aged rum (or vodka)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange fresh cranberries on baking sheet and coat with maple, coconut oil, cinnamon, cloves, and a pinch of salt.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour cranberries to a mixing bowl and gently stir in rum; transfer to serving bowl or store in an airtight container or mason jars if not serving right away. Can be enjoyed warm or chilled.