Pressure Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup is best soup to make this fall. It’s stuffed peppers in a bowl, way easier to eat, faster to prep, and everybody loves this recipe… this is a win all the way around.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can BUSH’S® Mild Black Chili Beans
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 32 oz beef broth
- 4 bell peppers, large chunks
- Heat oil in pressure cooker or in a separate pan. Add onion and cook down a little before adding garlic to saute until fragrant.
- Stir in ground beef and cook until browned; once meat is cooked, turn off the heat on your pressure cooker or stove.
- Add Italian seasonings, parsley, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Stir in tomatoes, BUSH’S Black Chili Beans, rice, broth, and bell peppers.
- Place lid on pressure cooker, and seal the pot. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes, and then quick release steam to allow pot to depressurize before removing lid.
- Enjoy bowl of stuffed pepper soup with shredded cheese and sour cream if desired.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1035mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
Keywords: stuffed pepper soup, instant pot, pressure cooker, beef, healthy