Sweet Chili Thai Salmon is a spiced up version of your traditional baked salmon. Sweet, hot and perfectly baked salmon out of the oven in 15 minutes flat.
- 2– 6 ounce fillets salmon, skin on
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 hot red pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In small sauce pan over medium heat, whisk together water and corn starch until it begins to thicken.
- Whisk in red pepper, garlic, honey, rice vinegar, and soy sauce until combined.
- Continue to stir for a few minutes until sauce begins to thicken; remove from heat.
- Place salmon skin side down on baking sheet and coat each piece with 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce. Save remaining sauce for later use.
- Bake salmon for 15 minutes until cooked through and begins to flake.