These Pumpkin Quinoa Protein Bites are filled with wholesome ingredients that you’ll love!! It’s an all natural protein bar recipe that you can feel good about eating.
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup “bees knees” peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canned 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla no sugar added protein powder
- 11/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons whole golden flaxseed
- 1 cup raw rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, chilled
- In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment or food processor, puree dates.
- Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, protein powder, and pumpkin pie spice to bowl and mix until blended.
- If using a mixer, mix in pumpkin seeds, pecans, almonds, flax and oats to the bowl until incorporated. Note: If using food processor, transfer date puree to a bowl and fold in nuts, seeds, and oats.
- Add quinoa to bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Chill mixture in freezer for about 10 minutes before forming bites.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form 16 uniform balls.
- Store in airtight container; keep refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 1/16 of recipe
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 3mg