Wild Blueberry Smoothie Bowl tastes like legit cheesecake! Gluten free and vegan smoothie recipe made with raw cashews, dates, wild blueberries and almond milk.
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup whole raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Soak cashews in water for 5 minutes. Drain water from cashews and place in blender.
- Pulse cashews and dates in a blender until chopped.
- Add vanilla, wild blueberries, and almond milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with additional frozen wild berries and chopped cashews.
- (Note: To make creamy cheesecake topping– pulse a few cashews in the blender before topping smoothie bowl).
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: America
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 46g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: 10 minute, quick, blueberry, refreshing